STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Quantitative Analyst (4654)
Wanna be a "Quant" at bwin? We bet you do.
You'll deal with complex questions around sports betting and online gaming together in a team of highly skilled Mathematicians. Sounds exciting?
There is even more: you'll improve the performance of our mathematical models, which are used in products worth the amount of hundreds of millions of Euro, and thereby directly influence the company results.
- Improve bwin sportsbook and casino product in a team of specialists
- Develop and enhance mathematical and probability models for sports betting, customer management, poker and casino.
- Create your mathematical models by collecting information from databases and bookmakers.
- Be the connector: explain mathematical models to non-mathematicians in the product and IT delivery teams so that they can implement your models into real live products (e.g. Software Developers, Product Managers, Business Analysts)
- Review the existing models and come up with new approaches where required, sometimes in ambitious timelines.
Your entrance ticket:
- University degree (ideally Ph.D.) in Mathematics and/or some field in applied mathematics such as statistics, control theory or theoretical physics.
- Experience in finding patterns in data and applying machine learning techniques to derive models
- Knowledge of Mathematica, SQL and some statistical software (for example R, SAS, SPSS) is an advantage
- Ideally you've already worked with quantitative finance modelling or similar (experience with sports betting is a big plus)
- You're fluent in both spoken and written English and feel comfortable with communicating your ideas and developed prototypes to various audiences
- Being keen on challenges that require you to head into the unknown in search of a novel solution, and you have the drive to deliver it in full detail.
- Willed and skilled to learn new domain fields quickly and being able to apply your knowledge and skills to new challenges immediately.
- We offer a minimum salary of EUR 55.000,-- gross p.a.
- We give you the opportunity and the trust to directly influence our revenue with your ideas and solutions
- Attractive benefits, e.g. lunch vouchers
- Very latest technologies – e.g. we use Mathematica 10 and Visual Studio 2015
- Awesome team of very dynamic, ambitious & supportive colleagues
- Coffee, tea, table tennis, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Perfect location in the heart of Vienna
Apply for this role
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.