2017-11-03 (gültig bis max. 2018-01-02)
Just as colorful as you - your prospects at the Vienna Insurance Group (VIG)
We are the leading insurance company in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Our Group employs around 25,000
people whose dedication, expertise and service-driven mentality set us apart from others. The diversity of our people
plays a major part in our success. We are committed to promote diversity in the work environment and we are a proud
employer who offers fair opportunities for everyone. Become part of our colourful team!
Actuary Life (f/m)
- Preparing actuarial valuations and analyses with focus on
- IFRS 17
- Solvency II
- Embedded Value
- Asset Liability Management
- Dealing with and performing actuarial tasks in life insurance
- Participating in group wide projects and activities
- Carrying out tasks in regard to the actuarial function
- We are committed to being an attractive employer and offer an extensive package of benefits, opportunities and
various development options.
- We stand for reliability, based on our values, tradition and stability.
- We offer a pleasant working environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork.
- Your workplace will be in the heart of Vienna and the centre of CEE.
- Together with colleagues in 25 countries you get to experience the diversity of VIG.
- According to the Austrian legislation we are obliged to state the minimum wage based on the Collective Agreement,
which is in a range of € 35.600 - per annum. The remuneration package is market-compliant. This full-time position is
to be filled immediately.
- University degree in financial and actuarial mathematics
- Several years of relevant working experience
- Experience in actuarial modelling (preferably Prophet)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work in a team, effective communication skills especially when dealing with complex topics
- Analytical thinking, a holistic approach and result orientation
- Very good command of English written and spoken, German will be considered as a plus
Does this sound interesting to you?
Then Ms. Prankl (Tel: +43 (0)50 390-26021)
is looking forward to receiving your
application documents (CV and motivation letter)
via http://www.vig.jobs (direct link to job offer)
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.