2005-04-04 MS-Word file
Citadel Investment Group, L.L.C.
Business Unit: Fixed Income
Title: Financial Engineer - FX, MBS, Gov't
Duties & Responsibilities
Seeking quantitative developers to be responsible for the support and development of trading applications and systems within the FX, Gov't or MBS business groups. Will utilize C++ to enhance and develop additional algorithms and models for the systems. Will monitor and troubleshoot system performance. Positions are located in the Chicago office.
- Master Degree in engineering, science, or mathematics. PHD preferred (top tier school).
- Knowledge of financial products and valuation methods preferred. FI or FX market structure a plus.
- Solid analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills.
- Experience utilizing C++ on UNIX. Development of real time solutions is a plus.
- Experience developing sophisticated math models.
- Sybase knowledge is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience working on trading applications, especially FI or FX trading systems is a strong plus.
Positions require extremely dedicated self-starting individuals who are looking to help aggressively grow a business at a top-tier hedge fund.