Project & Corporate Finance
Full-time Financial Analyst Position in International Investment Banking Group in Vienna, Austria
Macquarie Bank is a global investment bank, headquartered in Australia, employing 7,500 people in 23 countries. Macquarie provides traditional financial advice on major M&A and project finance transactions. We also act as principal, identifying and acquiring outstanding assets on behalf of our specialist funds.
Macquarie’s Austrian Project & Corporate Finance practice focuses on principal investments in infrastructure as well as project and corporate finance advisory.
This Analyst role will involve working on transactions, business development and market analysis with a Central and Eastern European focus. The candidate should have internships or similar work experience in a professional organization. This role offers the opportunity of an exciting and challenging career in a fast growing international financial group.
Supporting the team on M&A as well as project and corporate finance transactions including:
- Development and interpretation of financial models
- Detailed analytical and numerical analysis
- Financial structuring
- Preparation of bid and transaction documentation and presentations
- Researching and summarizing information, monitoring of and assisting in identifying of investment opportunities in the infrastructure sector in Central and Eastern Europe
- Production of written reports, investment profiles and market studies
- Furthering business development opportunities
Very strong analytical and numerical skills, excellent communication and presentation skills, strong team player, commercial judgment, fluent in English and an Eastern European language, German language skills are beneficial but not a necessity.
Skills & Experience
Excellent spreadsheet skills, including detailed exposure to cash flow and ratio analysis, strong PowerPoint and Word skills, previous work experience (internships) in a corporate finance/investment banking or tax advisory/ audit environment, Austrian work permit.
Macquarie Capital GmbH
Turm Ost, 31.Stock
Tel.: 01/ 205 300 25