Boasting gross premium volume of USD 6.2 billion, an investment portfolio of USD 21.5 billion, an
equity base of USD 11 billion and 2,700 employees, Gen Re is one of the leading reinsurers in the world; it is represented in all the major reinsurance markets by a global network. Standard & Poor’s rating for Gen Re is AAA. Life and Health Reinsurance is one of the focal points of our business activity. Our market success is particularly grounded on the provision of excellent services for primary insurance and reinsurance issues and intensive service to our clients.
For our Vienna office, which looks after Austria and the fast growing markets of Central Europe, we are seeking to appoint, at the earliest possible date, a
Pricing Actuary /Account Executive –
Your primary responsibilities will be to drive the pricing and research functions including:
- Development and update of pricing assumptions and models for individual lines of risk products;
- In-depth monitoring and investigations into the claims experience of our business and client portfolios;
- Development of reinsurance solutions for and reinsurance offers to our clients
- Negotiations with our clients
- Intensive travelling
- You possess convincing social and communicative, reporting and presentation skills.
- You are an (ideally qualified) actuary with experience in pricing and/or experience investigations at either a primary or reinsurance company.
- You have a well-developed analytical mindset.
- You also demonstrate good time and project management skills and enjoy actively participating in other goal-oriented project teams.
- Language skills in either Czech or Croatian or both are important to us. German language skills would be a plus both for communicating with Austrian clients as well as for living in Vienna.
- Interesting and varied tasks in a small specialised team at a modern company will await you.
- You will enjoy an unusually high level of independence, responsibility and accountability.
- We offer you performance-based remuneration.
- You will have a wide range of opportunities to obtain further qualifications.
- The Vienna office provides a lively, energetic and balanced working environment.
- Business success as well as sense of humour drives our operation.
If you are interested please send your written application with all relevant documents to
Kölnische Rückversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG,
attn. Bernhard Geismann
Gen Re Life/Health
1010 Wien, Rengasse 6-8
T +43 – 1 - 5368641, F +43 – 1 – 535 94 70
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.