Erste Bank Holding
…is looking for a
Part-time Working Student
…in the Structured Credit Investments team. Flexible working hours.
- Monitoring the performance of the Bank’s proprietary ABS portfolio, as well that of third party funds. Related tasks include but are not limited to: developing time series of investments’ fundamental performance indicators, developing performance benchmarks, and producing regular monitoring reports for use in monthly Portfolio Strategy Meetings.
- Proactively alerting Portfolio Managers of deteriorating investment trends
- Aggregating and standardizing underlying CDO portfolio data for production of global portfolio stratification report
- Constantly looking for ways to identify the “early warning signals” of deteriorating investment performance.
- Strong Microsoft Excel know-how and familiarity with Microsoft Access
- General financial markets knowledge
- Independent, dependable and enthusiastic
- To gain an understanding of one of the market’s most talked-about asset classes
- To gain a foothold in one of Austria’s most dynamic financial institutions
Interested parties should e-mail their CVs, explaining their interest in the position to
Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org and Andreas.email@example.com
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.