STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
At Raiffeisen Centrobank, the equity house of Raiffeisen Bank International Group, we focus on equity trading and sales, structured products, equity capital markets, mergers & acquisitions, company research and private banking – working closely together for the benefit of our clients. That makes us one of the leading investment banks in Austria and CEE.
We are looking for a product manager to support the expansion of our successful structured products team.
Financial Engineer - Structured Products
- Support the structuring and trading of new products
- Assist in integrating and rolling out of new products for the structured products universe
- Close cooperation with risk and quant teams
- Develop and implement programs to manage various internal processes (i.e. VB application for monitoring hedges, VB application for optimising the issuance process)
- Develop programs for ad hoc internal and external analytical reports (scenario analyses and stress tests)
- University degree in Business Administration/Economics or Technology, focusing on quantitative or business finance
- Relevant work experience is not required but of advantage
- Excellent Excel skills, preferably VBA programming skills as well as SQL and C++ where possible
- Experience in shares/commodities derivatives is required
- Preferably experience with various research tools (Bloomberg, Reuters)
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills: ability to work with clients, internal teams and technology staff required
- Willingness to work under pressure and excellent attention to detail
- Highly motivated team player
- Excellent command of the English and German language; an additional language (especially Eastern European language) is of advantage
- Guaranteed payment according to your personal qualifications and experience, but definitely a minimum of EUR 45,000 gross annual income based on the official national "Kollektivvertrag" (independent of number of school years, final degrees and former employment).
- An attractive benefits package
- A challenging position in a dynamic team in one of Austria’s leading investment banks, with a clear focus on Central- and Eastern Europe.
If you are interested to join a dynamic organisation email your detailed application to:
Raiffeisen Centrobank AG
Tegetthoffstraße 1, 1015 Wien
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.