STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
At Erste Bank we want you to be yourself. Be emotional, be intelligent, be creative, be passionate, be accessible, be honest, be open, even be different. Be human. We firmly believe this will pay you dividends. We know it will for us.
Student (f/m) in Market Risk Banking Book (six-month full time internship)
Erste Group Bank AG is the corporate headquarter for a group of leading banks in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), enjoying continued growth and stability in one of the most interesting and promising regions in Europe. We provide strategic leadership, central business functions and groupwide infrastructure, supported by bright and talented people sharing a common strategy.
The Market and Liquidity Risk Reporting Department is responsible for data processes, risk calculations and report generation for external and internal purposes. Together with ALM and IT this unit develops new methodologies and performs ad hoc requests from regulators, which require data management, IT and risk analytical know-how.
- possess a solid knowledge in the area of relational databases including SQL or a strong IT background
- have a good understanding of object oriented programming (e.g. VBA)
- show experience with basic reporting tools like OLAP technology
- have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- are interested in market risk management and regulatory topics
- will gain insight in developing and maintaining reporting solutions in the financial industry
- are a fast and keen learner and appreciate a multi-cultural environment
- speak English fluently, second language in German or a relevant CEE language is appreciated
- offer an interesting job in a very dynamic field and team with excellent outlook for the next 6 months
- offer a great insight into the latest tools and methods in market risk management
- support your professional and personal development
- guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 28.587,-- gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement.
We are looking forward
to receiving your complete
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.