STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Quantitative Analyst (f/m)
Our quantitative analysts use their skills of applied mathematics to create logical and mathematical models in order to help build the business logic behind our technical solutions. The analysis is needed for optimizing the operation of an online gaming product, as well as enabling new fields of business.
Domain knowledge in financial mathematics is appreciated as many tasks involve calculating the financial risk of a transaction and comparing it to the expected reward.
- Improving bwin.party’s sportsbook product in a team of specialists.
- Creating and improving mathematical and probability models for sports betting and Customer Management.
- Collecting the information base for creating your models from bookmakers and databases.
- Explaining mathematical models to non-mathematicians in the product and IT delivery teams which then implement them into real live products.
- Reviewing and improving the existing models, sometimes in ambitious timelines.
- University degree (ideally Ph.D.) in Mathematics and/or some field in applied mathematics such as financial mathematics, statistics, control theory or theoretical physics.
- Feeling comfortable with developing your ideas into working prototypes. Communicating your ideas to various audiences (Software Developers, product management
- Developing your ideas into working prototypes, even though you are maybe not a fully-fledged software developer
- Being keen on challenges that require you to head into the unknown in search of a novel solution, and you have the drive to deliver that solution in full detail.
- Willed and skilled to learn new domain fields quickly and are able to apply your knowledge and skills to new challenges immediately.
- Previous experience with sports betting is a bonus; ideally you have worked with quantitative finance modelling or similar.
- You are fluent in both spoken and written English.
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 50,000 gross p.a. and is adjusted to match your qualification and experience.
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.