STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
This is an invitation to challenge us. To question routines, to not accept things at face value, to share if you are of a different opinion. We welcome productive change and sound new ideas. And if you come up with better solutions, you will find support in implementing them. What we will keep is this attitude.
Student (f/m) Project Support in Credit Limit System
(part-time, limited contract until December 2015)
Erste Group Bank AG is the corporate headquarter for a group of leading banks in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), enjoying continued growth and stability in one of the most interesting and promising regions in Europe. We provide strategic leadership, central business functions and groupwide infrastructure, supported by bright and talented people sharing a common strategy.
Credit Limit System is a part of the division Group Credit & Market Risk Management. The groupís responsibility is to maintain and develop the group-wide credit limit system for the management of counterparty credit risk.
- are a student of mathematics, physics, statistics or a related major
- have good knowledge of financial mathematics
- work in a structural manner and support a team of senior specialists
- have experience with programming languages such as C++, Java, VBA, Matlab, ...
- code pricing functions for treasury transactions
- analyze scenarios for Potential Future Exposure (PFE) calculations
- carry out day-to-day data quality assurance tasks
- speak and write English and German fluently
- offer a challenging internship for a student, who wants to gain working experience in financial risk management
- offer flexible working hours of 25 hours per week in a team of senior professionals
- guarantee payment according to your personal qualifications and experience, but definitely a minimum of EUR 1.326,- gross for 25 hours per week income based on the official national "Kollektivvertrag" (independent of number of school years, final degrees and former employment). A market competitive based salary is taken for granted.
We are looking forward
to receiving your complete
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.