STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Every day, millions of customers worldwide enjoy our products on mobile, tablet and desktop, which makes us proud and drives us to shape the future of digital entertainment. With our own cutting edge technology and - most importantly - our smart, talented and committed teams we are creating the next generation of betting products. As a member of the GVC group, we aim to "let the world play for real".
Quantitative Analyst (w/m)
Wanna be a "Quant" at bwin? We bet you do.
You'll deal with complex questions around sports betting and online gaming together in a team of highly skilled Mathematicians. Sounds exciting?
There is even more: you'll improve the performance of our mathematical models, which are used in products worth the amount of hundreds of millions of Euro, and thereby directly influence the company results.
- Improve bwin sportsbook and casino product in a team of specialists
- Develop and enhance mathematical and probability models for sports betting and Customer Management.
- Create your mathematical models by collecting information from bookmakers and databases.
- Be the connector: explain mathematical models to non-mathematicians in the product and IT delivery teams so that they can implement your models into real live products (e.g. Software Developers, Product Managers, Business Analysts)
- Review the existing models and come up with new approaches where required, sometimes in ambitious timelines.
Your entrance ticket:
- University degree (ideally Ph.D.) in Mathematics and/or some field in applied mathematics such as statistics, control theory or theoretical physics.
- Knowledge of Mathematica, SQL and some statistical software (for example R, SAS, SPSS) is an advantage
- Ideally you've already worked with quantitative finance modelling or similar (experience with sports betting is a big plus)
- You're fluent in both spoken and written English and feel comfortable with communicating your ideas and developed prototypes to various audiences
- Being keen on challenges that require you to head into the unknown in search of a novel solution, and you have the drive to deliver it in full detail.
- Willed and skilled to learn new domain fields quickly and being able to apply your knowledge and skills to new challenges immediately.
- The minimum salary for this position is EUR 55.000,-- gross p.a. and is adjusted to match your qualification and experience.
- We give you the opportunity and the trust to directly influence our revenue with your ideas and solutions
- Attractive benefits, e.g. lunch vouchers
- Very latest technologies - e.g. we use Mathematica 10 and Visual Studio 2015
- Awesome team of very dynamic, ambitious & supportive colleagues
- Coffee, tea, table soccer and spaces to chill out
- Perfect location in the heart of Vienna
Apply for this role
Online Application on https://careers.bwinparty.com/
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.