STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Are you open to new ideas, do you value creative freedom and live for cultural diversity? Do you desire mutual trust and responsibility? Would you like to work in a bank that has grown over 125 years and is active as a leading commercial and investment bank in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)? Then you’ve found just the right place at Raiffeisen Bank International (RBI).
The Retail Risk Methodology & Validation (RRMV) department is part of the RBI Retail Risk Division and is responsible for the development and implementation throughout the RZB/RBI Group of various retail risk methodologies related to credit risk model development and validation, loan loss provisioning, stress-testing and economic capital calculations. It provides direct support to the RZB/RBI network units in the implementation of the concepts mentioned above.
The RRMV Department is looking for a motivated Senior Retail Risk Methodology & Analytics Expert to support the IFRS 9 Impairment implementation for the retail portfolios in RZB/RBI Group.
Senior Retail Risk Methodology & Analytics Expert (f/m)
- Be responsible for the delivery of certain tasks from the retail IFRS 9 Implementation project
- Develop the group-wide methodology and rulebook for IFRS 9 Impairment calculation, and work for its implementation for the retail portfolios across RZB/RBI Group
- Take key role in the development of technical specifications and algorithms for stage transfer and expected loss calculations
- Support remotely the RZB/RBI network units in interpreting and implementing the IFRS 9 Impairment concept
- Sign-off initially and on a regular basis the implementation and compliance of the network units (NWUs) with the Group IFRS methodology and rules based on analyses of the impairment calculations and data delivered by the network units
- Present and defend the Group retail IFRS 9 impairment concept to the Group auditor and the regulatory authorities
- Be responsible for certain regular internal reporting and ad-hoc sensitivity and “what-if” analysis of the retail impairment losses
- Participate in the preparation of the annual public disclosure requirements under IFRS 9 for the retail portfolios
- Support other strategic projects and activities in the RRMV department
- University degree in Economic Sciences or Business Administration with quantitative focus
- Min. 5 years of professional experience in risk management of a bank, financial institution or consultancy company
- At least 3 years of practical experience in retail portfolio analysis, loan loss provisioning calculations, credit loss modelling and forecasting
- Excellent knowledge of the regulatory and reporting requirements on the credit risk activities of the bank
- Strong analytical skills, experience in data analysis and data mining
- Very good command of English, knowledge of German language is a strong advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-organized and able to run under time pressure
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 60.000,- annual gross salary incl. overtime – additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
Raiffeisen Bank International AG
Am Stadtpark 9
1030 Wien, Austria
Phone: +43-1-71 707-8100
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.