STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Freelancer Liquidity Risk Management (f/m)
Raiffeisen Bank International seeks to add a freelancer to its Liquidity Risk Management team. The team, within Integrated Risk Management, works proactively with Treasury in order to provide effective liquidity risk oversight and control in the context of regulatory and internal risk appetites.
- Production of Management Information and delivery of in depth analysis with proposals for decision making
- Implementation of effective controls ensuring all exceptions are escalated, investigated, actioned and resolved
- Maintenance, enhancement and further development of liquidity risk models
- Active participation in the delivery of strategic projects such as Basel III etc.
- Relationship management with Risk and Treasury partners across the Group to ensure global consistency in the approach to liquidity risk management
- Graduate degree in a numerate discipline
- Profound experience in (Liquidity) Risk Management, Treasury, Controlling or related Consulting activity within financial services
- Product knowledge across a broad range of banking products
- Good understanding and keen interest in the development of liquidity risk regulation and management practice
- Very good knowledge of Excel, SQL, ALM software packages
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to manage large amounts of data and identify key takeaways
- Delivery focused with the ability to deliver first class results under pressure
- Effective communication skills and team player attitude
Please send your detailed application to
Raiffeisen Bank International
Am Stadtpark 9, 1030 Vienna, Austria
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.