STELLE NICHT MEHR VAKANT - BITTE NICHT MEHR BEWERBEN!!!
Credit Risk Validation & Assessments
Bank Austria is number one in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. Since 2005 we have been a member of UniCredit, one of the largest European banking groups. Being the bank with the strongest capital base among the large banks in Austria we aim for excellence and strive to achieve maximum customer satisfaction. Therefore we consistently invest in the development and motivation of our employees. In addition we offer ambitious students the opportunity to gain practical experience during their education.
The unit is responsible for the validation of credit risk models (e.g. rating models) to ensure internal and regulatory needs. Further it ensures Basel II Credit Risk / IRB compliance based on a qualitative assessment of all relevant communication and reporting with Austrian supervisor authorities with regard to Basel compliance related topics and supports the department in the monitoring and tracking of internal, external findings and recommendations.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Support of the model validation activities.
- Performance of statistical tests and interpretation of test results.
- Recommendations for further model development.
- Organisation of regulatory assessments, notification pursuant to regulatory requirements.
Qualification and competencies:
- Advanced studies in financial mathematics, quantitative finance or in other quantitative areas (physics, engineering, etc.).
- Fluent in English.
- Solid knowledge in statistics or mathematics, interest in risk management.
- Commitment, flexibility and teamwork.
- Very good analytical skills.
- In our company, applications of young people with special needs are highly welcome!
Our offer to you:
Period: July till September
We offer a monthly gross salary of EUR 743,81.
We look forward to receiving your online-application on
http://praktikum.bankaustria.at, indicating the advertisement-no. WP8900.
UniCredit Bank Austria AG
Tel.: +43 (0)5 05 05-55496
Bei der Bewerbung bitte auf die FAM-jobs Seite verweisen.